SmartAgro: An integrated management solution, designed to handle an nimbly and efficiently your farm(s) production processes, being a support tool that provides real-time relevant information about to your processes and state of your crops, to the owners, agronomists, administrators, agricultural operators and interested persons according to the security privileges assigned.
SmartAgro for the sector has features such as:
- Batch Management: Fact Sheets Registration
- Seed cycles: Alarms and Controls
- Crop selection assistant
- Development of each crop from planting to harvest
- Crops Health Management: fertilization control, alarms for revisions, historical records, agricultural vademécum
- Cost management: Per crop and development stage
- Wage Control
- Customizable and flexible reports with the option to export in PDF, HTML, XML, csv and excel format.
- Historical record of rainfall information
- Navigation is intuitive for the user and easy to use therby helping in the processes of everyday life
It includes (at no additional cost) workflows, document management, business intelligence, indicators (KPI), and executive information on SmartPhones (Android technology) to the owner on your day to day without moving to your estate; It is multilingual, multi-currency allowing transparency in transactions between farms and countries.
Designed by a team of expert managers of agricultural enterprises and System Engineers who collaboratively create a solution according to the needs of the market and of each particular farm.
It can be integrated with our SmartGanadero management solution for livestock farms
- Especially for SMEs: taking a monthly subscription without permanence clauses at very competitive prices which according to the needs of the farm, unionization, university, the user selects the features that he wants.
Ideal for associations or guilds who want to standardize processes and deliver value-added tools to their partners.
We offer discounts for volume and advanced payment
In this mode SmartJSP provides everything necessary for the SmartAgro operation, that means a database, an application server and a web server without additional license costs as these are all Open Source tools.
For professionals of this sector: such as agronomists, managers of agricultural enterprises, veterinarians, we offer a subsidized subscription model
- Implementation: for larger projects or that require customization (modify or extend the product) it can be installed in private data centers and with our licensing model open source (0 cost) which rationalizes investment in integration services your company requires.
Other features of the solution
* 1 Professional Subscription: Basic to (1) farm only on issues of health, training not included
Integrated with SmartERP (Integrated Management System)
Transparently SmartAgro integrates to SmartERP administrative solution that integrates the operations of the company (Financial collection, Suppliers, Inventory, Manufacturing, Accounting, etc.) minimizing everyday processes and optimizing decision making in real time.